Specific advantages that I offer to sports leagues and parents:
- All photos are available online in a password-protected gallery.
- All ordering is done online, and orders are shipped directly to the parents. There are no envelopes for coaches to hand out and collect.
- I work to your league's schedule by setting up photo days and make-up photo days. There is no need to set aside a single day just for photographs.
- Parents do not need to place their order before photos are taken. They can view the photos online and order what they choose. They are not required to place an order.
- There is no cost to the league or association. Prices start at $3.95 for a 4x6 print; single pictures are available to order in any size. Packages and gift items (buttons, mugs, etc.) are also available. Digital files can be purchased for those parents that wish to do their own printing.
- Lower prices for the pictures can be negotiated if the association is able to pay an up-front shooting fee.
- In addition to team and individual photos, I try to get at least one game's worth of action photos for parents to choose from. They are in the team's sub-gallery, alongside the team and individual photos, so parents do not have to go searching for them.
Samples of my sports work can be found here:
Please contact me if you are interested in having me photograph your team, league, or tournament. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone/text at 412-480-4698.