Samples of my wedding work can be found by clicking on the image to the left.
What Sets My Work Apart From the Others
- No Packages Unlike most photographers that you will talk to, I don't have standard wedding "packages". Packages can be confusing: How many hours of coverage do you need (or want)? How many pages in your album? How many enlargements (and what size) do you want? There are so many other wedding details your have to worry about, your wedding photos shouldn't be one of them.
- All Day Coverage I start at either your house or the church; it is your choice. Usually it is the location where the bride is getting dressed. I don't leave until the reception is over. D.J.'s love me because I don't make them rush through the night's activities. You don't have to worry about how long I'll be there (some photographers will actually charge you overtime).
- Experience I've been photographing weddings over 30 years. I'm not someone who just picked up a digital camera and decided one day to start shooting weddings. I know what works and what doesn't, and I know what makes my couples happy.
- See You at the Rehearsal From my very first wedding in 1983 I've always gone to the rehearsal. There are several benefits to this. First, it gives me a chance to meet everyone in the bridal party. Second, it gives me a chance to talk to the clergy and find out what rules they have. Third, I can check out the church and figure out where I'm going to take photos from. Fourth, I can see your ceremony, so I can plan where I have to be during different parts of the service. Finally, it gives me a chance to check with you for any last minute changes. Going to the rehearsal makes so much sense, I'm surprised more photographers don't do it.
- Giving You What You Want One of the things that I pride myself on is meeting my customer's needs. If you have a special situation I will be more than happy to quote a special price. One example might be a very small backyard wedding. Clearly, the effort required to shoot such a wedding should be less than a "typical" wedding. Yet other photographers refuse to offer a reduced price for such situations.
- Options, Options, Options The all-day coverage with a disk of images is a standard starting point that meets many couple's needs. But if you would like a traditional proof book with 4x6 prints, or if you want on-site printing for your guests, those items are available for an extra fee. Or perhaps you want a second photographer so your wedding is covered from all angles. If there is something else you have your heart set on, please ask and I'll do my best to make it happen.
If you would like me to capture the memories of your special day, I ask for a $550 deposit within two weeks of reserving your day for you. The balance is due one month prior to the wedding.
Please feel free to contact me by telephone (412-480-4698) or email (email@example.com) to discuss your needs.