Please note that I am more than happy to customize my coverage to meet you specific needs. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Quality photography is the best way to preserve those memories. You can trust an experienced professional to give you a lasting remembrance of the happiest day of your life.
Samples of my wedding work can be found by clicking on the image above.
What Sets My Work Apart From the Others
- No Packages We believe in flexibility, which is why we don't have standard wedding "packages". Packages can be confusing: How many hours of coverage do you need (or want)? How many pages in your album? How many enlargements (and what size) do you want? There are so many other wedding details your have to think about; your wedding photos shouldn't be one of them.
- All Day Coverage We start at either your house or the church; it is your choice. Usually it is the location where the bride is getting dressed. We leave when the reception is over. D.J.'s love us because we don't make them rush through the night's activities. You don't have to worry about how long we'll be there (some photographers will actually charge you overtime).
- Experience I've been photographing weddings over 35 years. I'm not someone who just picked up a digital camera and decided one day to start shooting weddings. I know how to handle any situation that comes up, and I know what makes my couples happy.
- See You at the Rehearsal From my very first wedding in 1983 I've always gone to the rehearsal. There are several benefits to this. First, it gives me a chance to meet everyone in the bridal party. Second, it gives me a chance to talk to the clergy and find out what rules they have. Third, I can check out the church and figure out where I'm going to take photos from. Fourth, I can see your ceremony, so I can plan where I have to be during different parts of the service. Finally, it gives me a chance to check with you for any last minute changes. Going to the rehearsal makes so much sense, I'm surprised more photographers don't do it.
- Giving You What You Want One of the things that I pride myself on is meeting my customer's needs. If you have a special situation I will be more than happy to quote a special price. One example might be a very small backyard wedding. Clearly, the effort required to shoot such a wedding should be less than a "typical" wedding. Yet other photographers refuse to offer a reduced price for such situations.
- Options, Options, Options The all-day coverage with a disk of images is a standard starting point that meets many couple's needs. But if you would like a traditional proof book with 4x6 prints, or if you want on-site printing for your guests, those items are available for an extra fee. If there is something else you have your heart set on, please ask and I'll do my best to make it happen.
A signed contract and a $500 deposit are required within two weeks of reserving your day. A second $500 payment is due one month prior to the wedding, and the balance is due the day before the wedding.
Please feel free to contact me by telephone (412-480-4698) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your needs.