A young person's Bar or Bat Mitzvah is an important milestone in their religious life. It is a time for celebration with their family and friends. I can help you preserve the memories of that day.
My standard offering for my Bar/Bat Mitzvah clients includes:
- Photographs at the rehearsal and/or the ceremony (depending on Temple guidelines).
- Start-to-finish coverage of the dinner and the party.
- Special photo requests at no extra charge.
- A total of 300 to 800 photographs.
- Exposure, contrast, and color correction for all images.
- Digital images delivered on a DVD or a USB key, along with a print release. There is one set of full-resolution files, along with a set at a lower resolution (533x800 pixels) suitable for Facebook or other social media.
- Online gallery for friends and family to order prints and enlargements.
My standard price for everything listed above is only $799.
Optional items are available for an additional charge, including:
- A second photographer is available for the ceremony and the party for an additional $200.
- On-site printing of quality 4x6 prints. Prints are waterproof and smudgeproof, with brilliant color.
- Proof book of 4x6 prints.
Samples of my Bar/Bat Mitzvah work can be found by clicking on the image above.
If you would like me to capture the memories of your special day, I ask for a $400 deposit within two weeks of reserving your day for you. The balance is due one month prior to the party.
Please feel free to contact me by telephone (412-480-4698) or email (email@example.com) to discuss your needs.